Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My stocks portfolio until End of November

If we review current macroeconomic, the conclusion will be market is volatite, instability and uncertainty. Many investors will keep asking how should we react and restructure our portfolio? I did my adjustment since began of this year. I switched my funds from shipping line, entertainment sector and agri cultural stocks to relatively stable stocks - REIT. I am satify what i did.

However i did mistakes too. My above mentioned action is relatively late and slow, partial of my funds traps in the shipping line related stocks and unable to withdraw at the moment as i do not want to suffer big lost; one of them is YangZiJiang. I am regratted to buy during its downturn as i think it will rebound soon. Time and fact proves me wrong! It does not rebound but further down. I believe it is a fundementally good stock but my entry price is wrong. I learned this lesson and will avoid downtrend stock in future unless have solid reasons to prove the downtrend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment