Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My REITS/ Business Trust Portfolio return on 2011

If you keep an eyes on my blog, you will notice that i invested half of my fund at REITS / Business Trust. The first trust i bought is FSL Trust. I bought at a low price and average down further at August last year. It brings me a good dividend yield (11.28%). After second purchase at last quarter, i recorded an annual dividend yield of 8.07%.

This successful example delighted me on high dividend stock especially at high volatility market. I discovered REITS and invested certain REITS. I bought Mapletree Logistic Trust and Cambridge Industrial Trust at second quarter; hence i enjoy a 5.64% and 6.18% dividend yield respectively. If i invest it from first quarter, i can enjoy an annual dividend yield of 7.5% and 8.22% respectively. All those are attractive deal especially at a bearish and downturn market!

The only disappointed result i made on trust is the Hutchison Port Trust. I subscribed its IPO. Now i am suffering the meltdown price and its poor dividend yield. Anyway it is too early to declare this as an failure as it is a new IPO launched last year, hence its performance is under evaluation yet. Hope it wont disappointed me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment